Sunday, November 9, 2008

41-13

Fuck it. This team sucks so fucking hard. If we get lucky, we MIGHT defeat Cleveland, Oakland, and Jacksonville, but I fucking doubt it. Tell Kris Brown to shank his kicks from now on - we need better picks. Or, better yet, just keep Richard Smith as DC. We'll get good draft picks every year.

I need a team to follow that doesn't kick me in the balls every week and whom I'll only have to root against every four years. Possible teams: Saints (I live here, so it's a lot easier to watch them than the Texans), Redskins (why not?), Giants (they hate the Cowboys, and I have friends who are Giants fans), Bears (two words: Matt Forte).

Really, I don't know what the Texans can do. They can grab a good safety in the draft (we HAVE good CBs in Dunta and Fred Benett, but Smith prefers Faggins and Jacques Reeves) and dramatically improve, but they could just as easily take a Travis Johnson as a Mario Williams.

You know who I would like to see in a Texans uniform? Graham Harrell. That would be sweet. And who knows? Maybe the Texans will get a chance to draft a decent QB in the 2nd round. The problem is that both Sage and Schaub are awful about the turnovers, and that is killing the offense (the offense has really come together this year, but it could be better). It would be cool to see a real starter run the offense.

No comments: