Monday, November 3, 2008

Remember what I said about maybe going 6-10?

Yeah, well that probably won't happen. They might not win another game this season. Thanks, Jared Allen.

I listened to the radio broadcast yesterday (thanks, internet! I love it when you suck at streaming!), so I didn't see the hit. I looked at the highlights this morning, and I saw the hit, and I tell you what, Allen should be fucking suspended immediately. Schaub had long since completed his pass. Allen had already fallen, but got back up to complete the hit. And his shoulder comes into direct contact with Matt's knee. And now he has a torn MCL and will probably be out for the season. Fuck.

Disgusting. And I think the NFL often does too much to protect the QB. But they need to watch out for this crap.

So Rosenfail will be taking the snaps, now. Jesus. What a shit-tastic season this is turning out to be.

No comments: