Sunday, October 12, 2008

Texans Win! Texans Win! Texans WIN!

Oh happy day! God, I knew You were just jerking us all around when You had Eugene Wilson catch that interception and then fumble it away. I knew You were just kidding around when Ronnie Brown got another TD to put the Texans down 23-28 with only 1:45 left on the clock. I knew it was all in Your divine plan to have the whole game come down to a 4th-and-3 QB draw play.

Sitting here in NOLA, I was joining in with those Texans fans at Reliant booing Schaub. He threw two interceptions today, which really cost us. Maybe that was just post-Case-of-the-Shits jitters.

Still, there were people chanting "We want Rosenfels" at the game. What the fuck, people? Were ya'll in some sort of mass coma last Sunday? Did you not see the Rosen-copter? I understand that Schaub was throwing pretty fucking dangerously today, but Rosenfels is no better. In fact, he's signifcantly worse.

Well, at least the Texans won't go 0-fer the season. This one had me holding my breath to the very end, and I'll be happy when the play the hapless Lions next Sunday. Hopefully that game will be much more conducive to my nerves.

The Rockets were handed their first defeat of the pre-season last night. Pretty bullshit calls at the end of the game. In other news, T-Mac almost got into two fights, and Ron Artest kicked Paul Pierce's ass. Awesome.

EDIT:

Oh, and Ed Hochuli was the ref for the Texans game. One blown call (that facemasking call in New Orleans wasn't his fault, fuckers) and Guns' career goes down the shitter - reffing Texans - Dolphins games. Ouch.

No comments: