Monday, September 29, 2008

Playoff predictions and hopes

We'll see what happens in Minnesota tomorrow, but I don't really give a fuck what happens, anyways, so I'll go ahead and make my predictions.

The Dodgers will lose to the Cubs in five. Unless something epic happens, and then we will all laugh at Cubs fans and tell them to eat more shit, because it is becoming of them.

The Phillies will win over the Brewers. You can't win with only one good pitcher. I also imagine Lidge will give up one go-ahead homer in the series, which will cause everyone on ESPN to get a bad case "won't shut the fuck up."

The Phillies will win over the Cubs in the NLCS. Zambrano's arm is falling off.

The Rays will win over the Twins/White Sox. The Red Sox will lose to the Angels. The Angels will beat the Rays.

The Angels will beat the Phillies in the World Series, which will cause a truly epic riot in Philly. Awesome.

My "dream" playoff: Cubs lose to Dodgers, Phillies lose to Milwaukee. Milwaukee wins over LA. Rays lose to the Twins, Angels win over Boston. Anaheim loses to Twins. Twins win over Milwaukee. Why is this my favorite? Because I hate advertisers, and no one outside of Minnesota, Milwaukee, and those few absolute fans of baseball will watch that series. No one. And it will be sweet.

No comments: